19.9.10

Grey Stockholm moves their entire site to Facebook

I hate to make it sound predestined but I can say that I saw it coming! Brands are moving to Facebook (social media platform) and ditching known / familiar WWW .

I always thought a startup / small/ home business can do it but a BANK and a key advertising agency ..that’s a first and I hope many to come.
I think an agency can claim that they are innovative but Grey saw it as inevitable and moved to Facebook following simple philosophy /strategy “We want to be where people already are, and 2.5 million Swedes are on Facebook, so that's why we have moved our site to Facebook”

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Skills for a Post-Pandemic Marketer

The impact of Covid-19 has had a significant impact across the board with the marketing and advertising industry in 2020, but there is hope...