19.9.10

Grey Stockholm moves their entire site to Facebook

I hate to make it sound predestined but I can say that I saw it coming! Brands are moving to Facebook (social media platform) and ditching known / familiar WWW .

I always thought a startup / small/ home business can do it but a BANK and a key advertising agency ..that’s a first and I hope many to come.
I think an agency can claim that they are innovative but Grey saw it as inevitable and moved to Facebook following simple philosophy /strategy “We want to be where people already are, and 2.5 million Swedes are on Facebook, so that's why we have moved our site to Facebook”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic designers are trying to fix people's terrible AI flyers.

  The trend is going viral on Instagram. You might have noticed flyers for small businesses starting to look the same in recent months, not ...