Grow up Mr. or Ms. Kخreative ( Kخhara + Creative) in Arabic and the better English for it is " shitReative" ( Shit + creative)
The 7 Creative Elements That “Win”
- Focal Point -- Ads with an obvious focal point help to focus the person viewing your brand’s message.
- Brand Link-- Ads, tend to perform better when it is easy for someone to establish a quick link between the ad and the brand being represented. This is especially true for more iconic brands.
- Brand Personality -- How well does the ad fit with what users know about the brand?
- Informational Reward -- Does the ad have interesting information?
- Emotional Reward-- Ads with emotional reward tend to perform better, especially when the emotions are aligned with the true spirit and authenticity of the brand. Use of humor is a good way to connect with your audience.
- Noticeability -- Think about what makes you pause and look at ads, especially on mobile. Video ads that grab your attention tend to perform better.
- Call to Action -- Include a strong call to action like “Shop Now.” Your audience will be more likely to take action if you tell them what you’d like them to do. options: Shop Now, Book Now, Learn More, Sign Up, Download, Watch More, Contact Us, Apply Now, and Donate Now.